Friday, January 7, 2011

it's all English....

Everyone says English is so important..
When I was in secondary school, I didn't think about their significance towards my study...
I'm just do not care about this..
Therefore I do not get good result in English..:-(
Then now I've realized the importance of English...
I think it not too late for me to try learning English because nowadays it's ALL English..
As long as we want it, there will be many ways for us to achieve it..
As we know, we are student which is compulsory for us to speaking, learning and fluent in English..
Moreover, as a prospective teachers we should be the best model for students..
So, if you don't like to study English, just try learning English..
For me, it may be more fun learning than studying..
THIS IS A FACT OF LIFE.....!! 

2 comments:

  1. yes..i agree with you...just imagine when your student ask you the phrase "sy x kn bg muka kt kamu" in bm and you translate it as "i'm not give you my face at all"..hahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...memalukan..
    so same2 blajar speaking..:)

    ReplyDelete